Business Development/Account Manager
My client is looking for the right candidate to help manage, build and maintain relationships between the brokerage and the developers to achieve growth targets within the designated accounts as set by New Build Sales Director
The right candidate must be able to communicate effectively with developers/sites and Management and the Directors of the brokerage ensuring the day to day operation is smooth Including reporting, feedback and any issues are managed effectively
This is a home-based role looking after accounts within the Midlands area and would be the ideal opportunity for someone who is a Senior Mortgage Advisor to take the next step in their career in this exciting role or for existing BDM’s/Relationship Managers who have a worked in New Build Sector.
What’s on offer?
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively
- Will communicate work closely with all regions/builders at site and management level
- Complete Minimum number of site visits per month as determined by the Sales Director
- Achieve Monthly Targets as set out by Sales Director
- Be able to build solid relationships with Developers, sites
- Ability to deal with any Issues/problems and give feedback in a timely manner
- Responsible for the completing of reports to Meridian management team
- To attend regular site visits with completion of reporting
- Attend new site openings
- Generate reports given to the developers/sites on a weekly basis
- Assess and report upon the developers/sites weekly sales and conversion/pick up of mortgage business achieved
- Ability to identify accounts that are not performing and ensure a clear plan to improve business levels
- Bring idea’s/input to develop business from new/existing accounts
- Accurate data entry based upon developers/site details, including addresses, telephone numbers and other key Information
- Reporting on upcoming development/site Information
- Regular contact with Developers/sites by way of telephone, email and face to face visits.
- Ensure all developers/sites are equipped with necessary point of sale material as provided by the brokerage
- Demonstrate ability to interact at all levels and cooperate with all departments & staff at the brokerage.
- Sales experience
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be self-motivated
- IT literate
- Good organisation skills with strong administration
- Work well in a managed environment
- Full dean driving license
If this sounds like you, apply below or call – 01612499717
£50,000 DOE + Commission
Speak to Chris
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.