Are you currently an experienced administrator in the financial services?
Are you looking to make that next step into a paraplanning role?
My Client is an established Wealth Management firm built up with highly experienced Financial Advisors and support Staff. Due to growth my client is looking to fill the position of a Jr. Paraplanner which will join an experienced team helping to provide support across a broad range of technical advice to the IFA’s.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their technical knowledge and take the next step in their career as a Paraplanner.
What’s on offer?
- Expand technical knowledge by gaining relevant in-house training
- Realistic Structured progression up to Senior Paraplanner
- Full Exam Support to progression
- Friendly / comfortable office size & environment
- 2+ years Financial Administration background
- Experience of writing suitability reports
- Wide range of knowledge on financial services & products
- Paraplanning experience would be beneficial but not necessary
- Ideally working towards qualifications
If this sounds like you or you would like to discuss the role in more detail, apply below or call me on – 01612499717
£25,000 - £28,000 basic
Speak to Grace
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.