Mortgage Administrator / Case Manager
As a Mortgage Administrator, you will be experienced in a similar position and come with a good understanding of the Mortgage application and underwriting process.
Ideally, CeMAP qualified, but this is not essential as good training and support will be provided internally.
What’s on offer?
- Uncapped bonus
- Free staff parking
- Monday-Friday hours – Excellent working environment
- Fun / Exciting company to work for – regular social events
- Reward and recognition
- Excellent training and development (CeMAP Training if not already qualified)
- Clear progression routes as the company expands
- Knowledge/ Experience within Mortgage or Secured Loan Underwriting
- The capability of working towards deadlines and prioritising workload
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication skills – Both verbal and written
- CeMAP highly beneficial but not vital
- Used to credit checking, land registry, application processing and affordability checking etc
- Used to working within a fast paced team
- Liaising with Mortgage and 2nd Charge Advisors
- Experience dealing with processing and case management seeing cases through to completion
If this sounds like you or you would like to discuss the role in more detail, apply below or call me on – 01612499717
£23,000 starting salary + Uncapped Monthly Bonus
Speak to Rob
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.