Mortgage Case Manager
An exciting opportunity has opened up with a well-established Mortgage Broker who is looking for an experienced Mortgage Case Manager to join their growing case management team.
My Client is a well-established mortgage broker who specialises in adverse cases with specialist lenders, this is a great opportunity for existing case manager / mortgage administrator looking to take the next step in your financial services career. This role requires a candidate with at least 12 – 18 months mortgage administration / case management experience as this is a demanding role dealing with a busy pipeline taking applications through to completion.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive base salary.
- Flexible working hours. (Part time or full time)
- Experience to work with a well-established Mortgage broker expanding your knowledge in the financial services.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing case management team.
- 12 -18 months mortgage administration / case management experience.
- Confident with managing own case load and dealing with a busy pipeline.
- Have the ability to understand complex mortgage applications in a constantly changing lending & regulatory environment.
- Take responsibility for developing your own knowledge and learning lender criteria.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- IT Literate
If this sounds like you or you would like to discuss the role in more detail, apply below or call me on – 01612499717
£22,500 - £27,000 basic
Speak to Grace
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.