Mortgage Insurance Administrator
12 Month Contract
Are you an insurance administrator who is looking to work for a busy New Build Mortgage Brokerage to help get their customers insurance policies through to completion?
The role will be office based and you will be dealing with Protection insurance from across the UK for customers who are in the process of buying a New Build. You will mainly deal with First Time Buyers, however there may also be Home Mover customers & Investors to. You will be required to efficiently process Protection insurance policies to ensure they are ready for exchange of contracts.
Purpose of the role
- To ensure protection policies are dealt with in a timely manner for management and your colleagues
- Ensure customers are keep up to date of where the application is up to using various communication methods (email/landline/mobile)
- Ensure you are using the online system to log any notes & documents needed for the application.
- Deal with various admin tasks like post, phone calls and helping your work colleagues.
- Work well as part of a team and on your own
- Be able to stay calm in bust periods I.E. near Exchange of Contracts
- Great attention to detail
- Have good IT skills, with knowledge of Word/Excel
- Be able to multitask and prioritise important cases
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Insurance Administrator Role
- Driving license preferred, unless within walking distance of the office
- Team player
If this sounds like you or you would like to discuss the role in more detail, apply below or call me on – 01612499717
£18,000 basic + bonus
Speak to Chris
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.