Are you an experienced Underwriter within Bridging and Development working within a role which lacks autonomy?
Are you looking for a new challenge and wanting to get your teeth stuck into more complex bridging and development cases with no weekend work?
Do you want to work for a Lender who are going through exciting times and are looking to double their volume of lending moving into 2020?
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to be heard when it comes to decision making, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is looking for an experienced individual who has a lot of knowledge with Bridging & Development Underwriting. The role you will play is a very important position which involves a lot of autonomy reporting to the Senior Management team.
The Senior Underwriter will be expected to become familiar with the skills and knowledge which is needed to effectively process, analyse and make recommendations on all Bridging and Development loans.
- University degree with a grade of 2:1 or higher
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Commercial Underwriting (Bridging & Development)
- Excellent mathematical ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to manage own pipeline from start-finish with limited guidance
- An excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and communicate across all levels of the business
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication
- Strong IT skills
- Strong written presentation skills
- Experience developing and up-skilling junior members of staff
To be considered for this role you must have relevant experience and be able to give examples of cases which you have previously underwritten within the commercial market. Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary and a great professional working environment with great career prospects.
If this sounds like you or you would like to discuss the role in more detail, apply below or call me on – 01612499717
£65,000 - £80,000 + additional benefits
Speak to Saul
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.