Business Development Manager
Our client is a fast-growing provider of IT managed solutions to UK businesses. Providing a full suite of solutions from, Azure cloud migrations to hardware sales and maintenance. You’ll join our clients open culture where collaboration of ideas is encouraged!
The foundation of the role is to aid and grow on our client’s strong built success. You will nurture current clients as well as establishing new relationship and growing the customer base in the UK SMB, SME & Mid Enterprise markets.
- Use effected focused sales strategy involving on-premises IT, Office 365, Azure cloud, and managed services.
- Day to day sales activity.
- Handling procurement and negotiating with vendors.
- Give clear and accurate proposals matching customer requirements.
What’s on offer?
Access to our clients’ spectacular sales and marketing expertise
Continued support by sales- centric leadership maximising your earning potential
Competitive Basic Salary and achievable OTE
- Life Assurance
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Employee bonus scheme, plus more!
- Exposure to IT or related sector.
- Ability to work efficiently within a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Current vendor sales specialisations – e.g., Microsoft, VM ware, Sophos
- Experience in positioning and selling Cloud First Strategies
- Experience selling to end user customers
- 3+ years’ experience selling to profiles across the board ( Directors/technology leader).
- Robust market knowledge
- Solid track record of driving & brining in new business
- Ability to deliver consistently against targets
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch with Lizzie today and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 249 9717