Claims Case Manager
Consegna Recruitment has partnered with one UK’s leading Claims Companies to support their growth plan for 2019.
Current requirements are for experienced Case Manager/Claims Handler’s to manage their own caseload of new and progressing claims efficiently and in line with client’s requirements and SLA’s.
Some of the key duties for the Case Manager / Claims Handler include:
Answer incoming calls/emails promptly and instruct within the required SLA’s.
Process & interpret information relating to the incident and update client systems.
Resolve any insurance related questions from clients
Monitor and keep updated with claims progress
Assess claims against any information received to ensure liability is in line with claims, making decisions regarding accept/decline.
Deal with the appointment and management of third-party suppliers where necessary.
Auditing any reports from third party suppliers.
What are we looking for from the successful Case Manager / Claims Handler?
- Experience within a Claims Handling position
- Must have worked within Insurance and Claims recently.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organised with the ability to plan and monitor workload
- Not afraid to communicate via the telephone amongst other methods of communication
Speak to Jennifer
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.