Client Relationship Manager / Lead Generator
- Senior and highly responsible role working with the business principle and senior management team to help increase the business levels, turnover and income for the group.
- Contacting and building great relationships with clients from varying warm leads (clients who have already spoken with one of our mortgage brokers).
- Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure they receive the best possible customer experience until they are ready to place their mortgage business with us.
- Working with clients (through outstanding service and contact management) to promote our company and services.
- Book in appointments with brokers for additional mortgage and protection enquires and business.
- Convert ‘cooler’ leads into busines via outstanding customer service and sales skills.
- Arrange calls with brokers if clients have technical or advice queries.
- Interact with clients via telephone and email.
- Update records using our computer software CRM system.
What’s On Offer?
- Uncapped commission and bonus structure
- Permanent Full Time Role
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- Get your Birthday off each year. *
- Contributory workplace pension. *
- Business Referral Bonus Scheme
* Once Probation Completed
- Minimum 12 months sales or outbound customer services experience in your current role.
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Self-starter with excellent organisation and discipline.
- You will need to be highly motivated, a quick thinker, and be able to accurately assess information and circumstances.
- You will possess a proven track record in the sales and customer service industry and have the determination to meet and exceed any target set.
- The ability to work towards your own targets in addition to contributing fully to the wider team.
- A background in financial services would be advantageous but not essential.
£16,000 basic OTE £30,000+
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.