Client Relationship/Liaison Manager
Do you pride yourself in offering great customer service to clients?
Are you exceptional on the telephone?
Do you come from a banking background and sick of offering excellent service with no financial rewarded for your efforts?
Do you have experience within financial services or Bridging & development?
If so, get in touch as I have a role for you!
- Prioritise diary to plan calls for introducers to maintain good broker relationships and maximise potential new business.
- Keep in touch with key brokers/ introducers, offering great customer services and after care upon completion of cases.
- Manage Broker and Introducer relationships, leads and enquiries.
- Enter introducer details on the CRM system and ensure all information is kept up to date.
- Refer any queries from Introducers/Brokers to underwriting staff
- Take outbound and inbound calls for key introducers and brokers.
- Be the first point of contact for any question and queries so excellent customer service and a friendly manner is a must
- Excellent customer services skills
- Great telephone etiquette
- Organised and methodical in thinking.
- Excellent IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Commercial & Development Finance is Preferred but not essential.
- Financial services background within a customer service role.
- The ideal Candidate will have experience in an account holder/ BDM role in the past.
- Brokers/ Introducer relationships already intact within Commercial and Development finance would be advantageous but not a necessity.
- Great understanding of lender criteria would be advantageous but not essential.
Get in touch today to interview immediately on 0161 249 9717
Birmingham City Centre (Office Based)
£20,000 - £30,000 (Dependent upon experience)
Speak to Raqim
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.