Commercial Account Handler – Insurance
We are currently recruiting for a major Insurance Broker which due to recent success are now expanding. They are on the lookout for talented, passionate Commercial Account Handlers to join their team.
Do you have at least two years working in an Insurance environment?
Do you want to progress in your insurance career?
The company is growing year on year in both size and turnover so with that comes great prospects!
About the role:
- To represent and profitably develop the business
- To develop and maintain long lasting relationships with clients
- Account Executive/Insurer/customer liaison
- Ensure client documentation is correct and internal records up to date
- Ensure the correct level of excellent service is provided through out, identifying any improvements that may benefit the service or products alike
- Comprehensive knowledge of Commercial Insurance products
- Working up to customer visits
- Minimum 2 year’s Commercial Account Handling experience
- Strong knowledge within General Insurance contracts
- Preferable experience within Motor/Fleet
- A positive “can do” attitude of someone who will thrive in a dynamic environment
- A strong eye for detail as the ability to see risks and on the other hand those that present profitable opportunity
- Strong communication skills on multiple levels, such as colleagues, customers, brokers and insurers
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Someone who is happy to take on board new ideas and training
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
- Cert Cll qualification working towards Dip Cll qualification
If this sounds like you, apply below or call me on – 01612499717
£20,000 - £30,000 DOE
Speak to Rob
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.