Commercial Broker (Bridging & Development)
Hours: Monday-Thursday (9-5)
(Friday: Early Finish + No Weekends!)
Are you sick of working weekends and staying in work late on Fridays?
Do you have experience within the Bridging & Development Finance?
Are you a development specialist and sick of being stuck in a banking environment?
Are your sales driven and seeking a new exciting role within a regulated and professional sales industry?
Is the answer to all of these questions yes…. If so, I want to speak to you!
- Handle and convert incoming finance enquiries
- Understand which criteria best suits the customer and find the best product
- Maintain and develop customer and introducer portfolio
- Ability to identify other finance opportunities that can be referred to other departments within the business.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the residential lending market and trends, not limited to CPD requirements. With the ability to convey that expertise to clients and introducers
- Monitor and regularly report on activities
- Maintain accurate records of activity on the company operating system
- Manage diary to ensure follow up call and service levels agreements are met
- Managing lead through from enquiry to completion
- Understanding what is meant by TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) and acting accordingly
- Provide advice to client on regulated transactions
- Adherence to T&C and AML
- Ensure work undertaking is compliant and meets Data Protection regulations
- CeMAP qualification (Essential)
- The ability to build and maintain relationships quickly on the phone
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets
- Energetic team player with the ability to be proactive and work with autonomy, working with integrity and honesty at all times.
- Capable of using and maintaining databases and CRM systems.
- Experience within the finance sector would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with a good telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a face paced, energetic environment
- Excellent time management
- Experience within a brokerage
- Experience in Development & Bridging Finance
Get in touch today to interview immediately on 0161 249 9717
Birmingham City Centre (Office Based)
£21,000 - £35,000 - Dependant on experience (OTE £80,000 - £100,000)
Speak to Raqim
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.