Compliance Monitor / Quality Assurance Officer
**CeMAP Training also provided**
Monday – Friday – 9am to 5.30pm (Early finish on Friday’s!)
Consegna Recruitment is proud to be working with a huge Financial Services client who is seeking experienced compliance / Quality Assurance Officers with experience in the lending, finance or finance broker sector.
As a Compliance Monitoring Officer, you will be responsible for monitoring & auditing recorded calls, giving feedback, providing training and support for both Sales and Customer Services colleagues.
There will also be various admin and reporting duties along with MI and updating team leaders and management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a long term career with excellent development and progression opportunities.
What’s On Offer?
- £22,000 – £24,000 basic salary with excellent progression opportunities
- CeMAP Training
- Pension / Healthcare
- Free Parking
- Excellent Training and Development
- Work for an Industry leading employer
- Annual awards / regular social nights and team incentives
If you are seeking a new challenge within Compliance and feel like you have the skills and experience suited for this role, APPLY TODAY and get in touch to be considered!
0161 249 9717
- Compliance experience within Finance / Lending market
- Experience monitoring calls / auditing recorded calls
- Confident giving feedback and training colleagues
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to demonstrate FCA and Compliance knowledge
- *CEMAP BENEFICIAL BUT NOT VITAL – TRAINING AND SUPPORT PROVIDED*
£24,000 + Excellent Benefits
Speak to Jonny
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.