We’re working with an exciting proptech vendor driving forward digital transformation in project management. Having gone through a successful Series A funding round in 2020, the company are primed to step forward with the next stage of their international growth plan. The Nordic region is a certainty to be a key piece of that puzzle.
What’s On Offer?
- Company phone and laptop
- Morning drinks and breakfast provided
- Gym membership
As Country Manager you will be a vital part of establishing the strategy, growing and leading the sales ecosystem in the Nordics. You will be collaborating with the management team across the globe to coordinate an effective, solutions-based outreach to relevant organisations in your region.
- Full ownership on all regions in the Nordics
- Build and execute a business plan and sales strategies to meet/exceed the sales quotas and business objectives year after year.
- Competitively position the company’s platform value and capabilities against the competition to win business
- Mentor the sales team to become industry leaders and excel at winning new logos and developing greenfield territories to expand customer base
- Drive customer success and new business outcomes
- Analyse and understand customer needs and trends and shaping sales strategy accordingly
- Analyse and monitor performance metrics and suggest improvements
Ideal candidates will:
- Have solid experience in a similar managerial role
- Have proven experience in direct and indirect (solutions) selling to enterprise customers in construction / real-estate / engineering.
- Have experience in target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques and executing successfully complex sales cycles with CxO
- Have the ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a region to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency
- Have exceptional collaboration skills with different internal teams; ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
- Be results-oriented, self-starter, creative, out-of-the box thinker with the ability to inspire others
- Must possess excellent written and spoken language skills in Swedish and business English
If you would like to hear more about this role fill out the form below and contact Sean today.