Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA Remote)
They are recruiting extensively across European territories, with key mandates for expansion in: UK&I, DACH, BeNeLux & Nordics; you will be targeting high-revenue organisations in your define territory, delivering new logos for one of the decades most exciting organisations.
In this role, you will be joining an established team to focus on a territory within the EMEA region. Your hunter role will be fairly rewarded with a competitive package and commission plan.
What’s On Offer?
- Working collaboratively with your SDR team to create an effective strategy to expand and develop your sales pipeline.
- Expanding on current customer database, as well as effectively maintaining existing customer relationships.
- Working with multiple stakeholders whilst guiding prospects through the software acquisition cycle.
- Working alongside Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing-related events.
- 5+ years experience in B2B enterprise technology sales to CxO level
- A hunger to overachieve & a commitment to succeed.
- A desire to develop and grow, with a positive ‘can do’ mentally to any feedback from coaching sessions.
- Excellent personable and communication skills.
If you would like more information about this role or to apple please contact Sean via email on email@example.com