Do you want to join a market leading company who have just had $70M in funding to grow their software platform?
Are you tired of working in the UK market?
This opportunity enables the chance to travel around the globe and you could be the next Enterprise Account Executive for their growing sales infrastructure in the DACH/French-speaking regions.
My client is a fast-growing software business that centres the importance of engagement
through the low code platform. They are hiring for Enterprise skill for reps based in the UK
outreaching abroad. You will be expected to create and develop detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and manage the entire sales cycle from finding potential clients and
securing a deal. This is a fantastic role for motivated hunters who are looking to work for an established market leader, in a rapidly growing business.
There are huge opportunities to develop your career professionally and succeed in taking on
an important leadership role in the future.
- Be a key member of the sales team and driving new business opportunities, delivering on the strategy for your assigned territory
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for enterprise-level accounts and provide a
top-class customer experience
- Delivery of sales presentations and product demonstrations
- The ability to choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of client requirements
- Maintain relationships alongside your regional partners to align resources and
strategies on joint opportunities
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term
- A degree of 4 years preferable in Business
- Practice in executive-level solution selling
- 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise Software Sales
- Has a background selling CRM/BPM software business as an ideal
- Must be fluent in the English Language, and have Native German/French speaking
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch with Miles today and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 249 9717