Fleet Claims Handler
Do you want to work for a fast growing, forward thinking company?
Are you highly motivated and enjoy a challenge?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Fleet Claims Handler with a well-established accident management solution company for private clients and fleet companies. Our client represents some of the UK’s largest transportation companies and provides a nationwide service including roadside recovery, FNOL, replacement vehicles, vehicle repairs and ULR following a road traffic accident.
You will be part of a team responsible for dealing with any damage caused to the client’s business partners fleet of vehicles, with the ability to minimise any potential costs and downtime associated, while delivering a high standard of customer experience.
Our client is looking for an experienced defendant RTA & EL/PL claims handler to join our team. This versatile role will see you handle a mixed vase load of fast track RTA motor claims, PI and employers/public liability matters from initial instruction right through to settlement.
What’s On Offer?
- Growing claims management specialist
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Additional bonus scheme in place
- Monday to Friday hours
- Paid overtime available
- Previous defendant claims handling / credit hire / motor insurance policies
- Up to date with and understands case law in relation to liability issues and credit hire / repair / PI
- Customer Service experience
- Exceptional communication & organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and at times high pressured environment
- Excellent time management & prioritising skills
- Highly motivated & likes a challenge
- Good attention to detail
- Must be able to work as part of a team whilst using your initiative
If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact us or fill out the form below.