Consegna Recruitment has partnered with an outstanding broker to support their growth plan for 2019.
Offering a generous salary for a true reflection of your expertise, this is an important role to maximise revenue, offering excellent advice on services to keep the company moving forward into the future.
We are looking at a range of people from all backgrounds, but previous Insurance sales is a must!
Current requirements are for experienced Case Manager/Claims Handler’s to manage their own caseload of new and progressing claims efficiently and in line with client’s requirements and SLA’s.
Some of the key duties for the Insurance Consultant:
• Inbound/Outbound Sales
• Responsible for driving sales growth
• Communication with customers/clients on a daily basis
• Offering advice to customers on new products and existing policies
• Renewals/upselling/cross-selling premiums from customer needs.
• Process & interpret information and update systems.
• Resolve related queried questions
• Monitor and keep updated with internal procedures
• Assessing and preparing of documents
What are we looking for from the Insurance Consultant?
• Experience within an Insurance (preferably motor/combined/fleet)
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Well organised with the ability to plan and monitor workload
• Effective sales targets
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work high volumes of workloads
• Ability to retain & recall information and a good aptitude for problem-solving
Speak to Jennifer
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.