EMEA SDR Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced SDR’s within Software sales
Our client is going through major growth and given the current climate, it’s a great opportunity.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding your team to meet and exceed their targets.
- Line management, training and developing a team of SDRs.
- Supporting your direct reports by delivering individual and group coaching / training.
- Provide ongoing support for the SDR team by listening to and giving feedback on calls.
- Help find the best talent in the European market.
- As the SDR manager you will be reporting directly into the Director of SDR.
- Analysing the performance of sequences and proactively recommending techniques to improve results.
- Be a strategic partner to our sales team.
- Working to test sales messaging, refine our value proposition, and execute our go-to-market strategy.
- Leading by example by generating pipeline to contribute to your team quota.
- Continually seek knowledge on industry best practices.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive salary, compensation and a pension scheme
- Internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Excellent maternity and paternity packages.
- Regular company socials.
- Fast paced environment with lots of room for creative freedom
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to change one of the biggest industries in the world
- Weekly discounts at local gyms
- Must have previous management experience
- Able to demonstrate track record of success
- Must have previous experience in sales & business development
- Highly motivated and professional
- Must have a desire to be part of a rapidly growing sales and support organization
- Experience with MS Office products
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills,
- Comfortable communicating with senior level management
- Highly confident and goal oriented
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail get in contact with us by filling out the form below.