Microsoft SharePoint Developer
A new opportunity to join a fast growing Microsoft Gold Partner. One of the Norths most trusted providers in digital transformation and IT solutions, covering a full suite of solutions. You will join a team aiming to help businesses transform into more agile, modern workplace and helping achieve their goals.
The role will require you to get hands on with projects and develop customised SharePoint-based solutions for a variety of clients and industries.
Joining a high performing delivery team, you will deliver projects to customers helping to achieve their business goals, through identifying the advantages and abilities of the Microsoft Productivity stack of applications.
This role is a hybrid solution design and technical delivery position.
What’s On Offer?
- A competitive basic salary
- Health cover
- Life assurance
- Birthday day off
- Generous holiday entitlement (plus the option to buy holidays)
- Employee bonus scheme, plus more
- Experience designing Sharepoint 2010-2019
- Experience with Office 365 solutions and technical architectures for on-premise, cloud and hybrid deployments
- Knowledge around SharePoint Services, SharePoint Object Model
- Developing custom applications, workflows etc
- Utilising technologies across all tiers to build high quality enterprise level applications
- Experience with integrating other related products
- Experience with SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services (and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Understanding of supporting SharePoint technologies
- Understanding of third party products available when building SharePoint solutions
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate a very high level of customer service
- Collaborative with the current team, management structure and business leaders
- ‘Can-Do’ attitude
- Full UK driving licence
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch with Rob today and send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 249 9717