Mortgage Administrator / Case Manager
CeMAP Training and Excellent Progression.
Monday – Friday hours.
Consegna Recruitment is proud to be working with a well established Mortgage Broker with exciting plans for the future and a very positive working environment.
As a Mortgage Administrator, you will be experienced in a similar position and come with a good understanding of the Mortgage application and underwriting process.
Ideally, CeMAP qualified, but this is not essential as good training and support will be provided internally.
*Experience as a Mortgage Administrator, Case Manager or Underwriter highly beneficial*
What’s On Offer?
- £23K basic salary
- Uncapped bonus
- Free staff parking
- Monday-Friday hours – Excellent working environment
- Fun / Exciting company to work for – regular social events
- Reward and recognition
- Excellent training and development (CeMAP Training if not already qualified)
- Clear progression routes as the company expands
- Knowledge/ Experience within Mortgage or Secured Loan Underwriting
- The capability of working towards deadlines and prioritising workload
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication skills – Both verbal and written
- CeMAP highly beneficial but not vital
- Used to credit checking, land registry, application processing and affordability checking etc
- Used to working within a fast paced team
- Liaising with Mortgage and 2nd Charge Advisors
- Experience dealing with processing and case management seeing cases through to completion
If you are looking for a new challenge with an exceptional employer who is expanding, then we want to hear from you! APPLY TODAY to be considered and a member of our team will be in touch.
0161 249 9717
£23,000 starting salary + Uncapped Monthly Bonus
Speak to Jonny
Let's Work Together
At Consegna, we work hard to find the right fit for a role, promising to never settle for the easy option. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help you.