Mortgage Case Manager / Admin
Do you just feel like a number in your current workplace? Are you feeling under-valued by your employer?
Would you like the opportunity to progress into a Mortgage Advice role in the future?
Consegna Recruitment is proud to be working with a Directly Authorised Mortgage Brokerage who need a Mortgage Administrator to come in and join their team to manage a case load of mortgage applications.
Our client has a great reputation and are a close-knit team. This is quite a high-volume role, where you will be managing around 6 mortgage cases per week, so you’ll be busy!
- Ensuring the correct documentation is received from clients, and liaising with clients
- Checking documents, for example to confirm that net pay from the payslip matches the salary credit on the bank statement
- Checking criteria with lenders and performing elements of mortgage sourcing, such as affordability calculations
- Keying in applications to mortgage lenders and insurers
- Dealing with a case load of around 25 – 35 cases at any one time
- Office based – hours would be 9:30am – 6pm
What’s On Offer?
- A fun, team environment
- Progression opportunities – become a Mortgage Advisor
- Team incentives, days out and trips
- Minimum of 12 months’ Mortgage Admin / case management experience
- CeMAP qualification preferred but not essential
- A great communicator
- Works well in a Close-knit team
- Efficient and organised
- Comfortable being busy with a high case load and managing the full process
£24,000 - £27,000 Basic (DOE)
Speak to Alice
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.