Are you having to self-generate the majority of your own business which is slowing down your earning potential?
Are you looking for a flexible work-life balance without it affecting your income?
Consegna Recruitment are currently working with an award-winning Mortgage Brokerage who are looking to expand their protection team. This is a great opportunity for an experience protection specialist to join an established & further growing brokerage, with the opportunity to increase your earning potential while maintaining a work life balance.
In this role you will be responsible for converting Protection referrals directly from the Mortgage team, this is a two-step sales plan between yourself & the customer to create a succinct process the client has implemented & has proven already successful. You will have full administration & broker support to create a streamline process for all parties involved.
What’s on offer?
- Employed or self-employed package
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning mortgage brokerage
- All leads provided & referred directly to you.
- Diary Management
- Administration support
- Flexible working available (home based options with an office space still provided)
- Volume business to increase earnings
- Training & support directly from in-house support function
- 18 months minimum experience in a protection advising role
- Clear knowledge & understanding around protection criteria (Life insurance, CIC, income & GI)
- Proven tracked figures for previous business written
- Any qualifications preferred but not necessary (CeMAP, CII or RO5)
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Key organisation skills required to keep on top of a busy pipeline
- Full UK Licence and access to own vehicle
- Located around the Cambridgeshire area
If you are an experience protection specialist & looking for your next step in your career this is a great opportunity & one not to miss – Get in contact today!
Employed & self-employed packages available (£20,000 - £25,000 + commission)
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.