International Channel Manager
Consegna have partnered with an International leader in the Education & Business Software markets. On the back of a phenomenal 2020, the company are keen to continue the growth of their channel sales operation through this appointment, with a keen focus on the expansion and
development of new business and existing accounts alike.
As a key member of the International Channel team the International Channel Manager’s primary role is to drive up sales revenue by implementing the Go-To-Market strategy for each of the countries within their assigned territory. You will be expected to:
- To find and onboard new partner accounts.
- Establish key professional relationships within partner accounts to grow business revenue.
- To continually oversee, train, respond to and support all existing partner accounts.
- Maintain and ensure compliance amongst all partner accounts.
- Manage renewals for partners to ensure a high rate of renewal across services.
- Provide consistent and well-structured sales training and development to non-technical staff within partner organisations.
- To deliver consultation and software demonstrations to partners, customers through appropriate means – phone, video call, face-to-face.
- To visit customers periodically, and represent the parent organisation at trade shows
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales experience in the Software industry – essential.
- Demonstrated success in a channel sales role – essential.
- Proven ability to generate partner referral opportunities whilst also developing long-term relationships.
- Ability to handle customer objections calmly and effectively.
- Proven ability to work under pressure & produce sales results.
If you would like to hear more about the role please get in touch with Sean today by filling out the form below.