Self-Employed Protection Advisor
Are you feeling undervalued and underpaid for the amount of business you bring in for your company?
Do you wish you had a better work/life balance and the ability to manage your own day?
Are you frustrated by the lack of quality leads/opportunities you are expected to sell?
If any of the above statements are true for you then this role may be the answer!
I have partnered with one of the UKs most successful Life Insurance Brokers, who work under the second largest Mortgage Network in the UK, to find them career driven Life/Protection Advisors who are passionate about what they do but feel there is something missing from their current role.
This is a self-employed role offering Life Insurance Advice to customers from all walks of life, there is no restrictions to who you speak to or where you prospect. Some examples of successes have been when advisors arrange a referral scheme with a local business to be the representative for their staff’s insurance needs, with a small fee for any policy place going back to them.
This kind of advice and support is provided on a weekly basis when the advisors connect via video calls to discuss successes and motivate one another. This regular support is an important part of what makes this client different, as the company has a real family feel and everyone wants each other to succeed.
What’s On Offer?
- No fighting over leads, whatever you generate is yours
- Initially starting at 60% commission splits, however this increases to 70% and in some cases 80% dependent on sales figures and length of time at the company
- Full admin and retention support provided
- New advisors will earn on average £5000 a month
- Some more senior advisors with 2 years+ experience have been earning £8000 – £10,000 a month
- Incentives such as paid work trips to Barcelona / Lisbon and Marrakesh
- Annual Summer and Winter party where all advisors can meet and celebrate success
- Currently 50+ advisors across the UK, speaking with customers and building networks and referrals.
- Management and colleague support and training, regular updates about changes in the market and potential changes to come
- Previous life insurance or protection experience
If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact us or fill out the form below.