Sales Development Representative
We’re working with an exciting proptech vendor driving forward digital transformation in project management. Having gone through a successful Series A funding round in 2020, the company are primed to step forward with the next stage of their international growth plan. The Nordic region is a certainty to be a key piece of that puzzle.
What’s On Offer?
- Company phone and laptop
- Morning drinks and breakfast provided
- Gym membership
You will be a vital part of a new team and there is huge opportunity to develop and progress your career. You’ll be able to collaborate and work with colleagues across the globe; testing your ideas.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, its offering and marketplace.
- Perform regular prospect outreach – calling, emailing and using social channels to get in contact with key decision makers of the companies that you’ve profiled and researched.
- Develop professional relationships and schedule meetings with these senior figures.
- Collaborate closely with internal sales ecosystem to devise outreach plans.
- Qualify opportunities by objection handling and open questioning.
- Follow up on inbound and warm leads garnered through advertising, web enquiries and events.
- Research and build relationships with dormant accounts too.
Ideal candidates will:
- Enjoy research and the ability to be creative in strategizing their outreach
- Keep team goals and targets in mind when scheduling meetings
- Have an interest in data-led reporting to analyse results
- Motivated and ambitious, with a keen focus for targets
- You will be confident in prioritising your time effectively and coordinating multiple tasks at once
- Determined to kick start and progress an exciting B2B technology sales career
- Must possess excellent written and spoken language skills in Swedish and business English
If you would like to hear more about this role fill out the form below and contact Sean today.