Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor
Are you a Mortgage professional looking for a more favourable work/life balance?
Do you already work on a remote basis, but spent most of your day travelling between appointments/branches?
Are you working for a company who originally promised a large volume of quality leads but don’t provide them?
If any of the above are true, then this role working with one of the UK’s leading networks should be of interest!
I have partnered with a Midland’s based Mortgage Broker, who are part of one of the largest Mortgage Networks in the UK, to find them career driven and enthusiastic CeMap qualified Mortgage professionals to take the next step in their career.
This is a Self-Employed Mortgage Advising role, working on a remote basis to offer telephone-based Mortgage Advice to their customers. They use an online portal that updated throughout the day when customer register their interest. These leads are open to all 24 advisors across the company, and once an advisor claims the lead it is then registered to that individual.
This system allows advisors to self-manage and be flexible with their working day, as they are not waiting for the phone to ring, instead they are choosing when/who to speak with.
What’s On Offer?
- Leads Provided – an average of 40 a month
- 40%+ splits for leads provided, 60%+ splits for any self-generated business
- Online lead portal allowing advisors to work at their own pace and take more/less leads throughout the week to allow for flexibility around their lives
- A mix of clean and adverse credit Mortgage applications
- Working under one of the largest Mortgage Networks in the UK
- No face-to-face meetings necessary, all phone based from home
- Regular support from Managers and other Advisors – WhatsApp Group and monthly sales meetings
- CeMap Qualification Required
- Mortgage experience – however, it is not necessary for it to be whole market
If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact me or fill out the form below.
Speak to Sam
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.