Senior Fleet Claims Handler
Do you want to work for a fast growing, forward thinking company?
Are you highly motivated and enjoy a challenge?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Fleet Claims Handler with a well-established accident management solution company for private clients and fleet companies. Our client represents some of the UK’s largest transportation companies and provides a nationwide service including roadside recovery, FNOL, replacement vehicles, vehicle repairs and ULR following a road traffic accident. This company also protects and defends its business partners from claims against them in the event they are at fault for an accident.
Our client is looking for an experienced defendant RTA & EL/PL claims handler to join our team. This versatile role will see you handle a mixed vase load of fast track RTA motor claims, PI and employers/public liability matters from initial instruction right through to settlement.
Key tasks include:
- Ensure claims that are accepted fall in line with guidelines, current case law and broker requirements and don’t cause any claims leakage.
- Act as a liaison point for brokers, Business Development Managers, Bodyshop’s, engineers and other leaders within the business.
- Support handlers with their claims queries on a day to day basis.
- Handle escalated complaints.
What’s On Offer?
- Growing claims management specialist
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Additional bonus scheme in place
- Monday to Friday hours
- Paid overtime available
- Must be experienced within motor and complex case handling
- Previous defendant claims handling / credit hire / motor insurance policies
- Up to date and understands case law in relation to liability issues and credit hire / repair / PI
- Sets clear directions & gives clear guidance
- Shows an ability to make effective decisions when dealing with complex cases
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced and at times high pressured environment
- Exceptional time management & prioritising skills
- Highly motivated & likes to be challenged
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a time while also using your own initiative
- Desirable Certificate of Insurance
If you would like to hear more information about this role, please contact us or fill out the form below.