Are you looking to be part of a forward-thinking company, who have financial backing and huge growth plans over the next few years?
Do you want to work for a firm where you are encouraged to progress and work your way up the ladder?
Are you feeling underappreciated in your current role, are you seen as “just another employee”?
If any of the above are true, then this role may be the next step in your career!
Consegna Recruitment are very proud to be working with a well-established financial advisory business based in Manchester. They have over 10 years’ experience and recently moved their offices to Manchester due to impressive growth, which is due to continue into 2022.
It is due to this growth that they are in a position to bring on more Senior Paraplanners to their already successful department, who will be part of the next stage of developing the branch further. As a Senior, they will be leading a team consisting of the admin and junior paraplanners, as well as handling high value cases on a daily basis.
- Look after a team of paraplanners and administrators – support and training where necessary
- Providing technical and administrative support
- Help manage client relationship and taking/making calls
- Keeping full and compliant records on file
- Regular liaising with advisors to provide updates
- Prioritising workload in order to meet all deadlines required by the business
- Occasionally taking on project work and assignments
What’s On Offer?
- £35K – £50K depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- 10% bonus available based on targets and achievements
- A mixture of remote and office based
- Strong knowledge of Investments, pensions and protection policies.
- Good understanding of the financial planning process and a knowledge of the financial services world
- Excellent report writing skills and have a high technical knowledge
- Strong IT and telephone skills
- Be able to plan and prioritise your own workload and work with minimum supervision
- DipFA level 4 qualififed