VP Global Solutions Engineering
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting MarTech vendors on the market right now, right at the inception of the Global expansion. They have huge ambition, innovation and product quality to right have been named a Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ in 2020, having just launched two flagship solutions.
They are a Customer Data Platform that enable Enterprises to better understand their customers and transform that into actionable data insights.
Recognising the need for constant progression in the age of digital transformation, they have innovated an ID resolution solution to better combat to post-cookie era of marketing.
With incredible support and investment from VCs and key industry players, they are primed and ready to explode across the Global market, with a best-in-class product.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Stock within the business
- Fast-paced, fun & collaborative culture
- Opportunity to work with driven entrepreneurs & global renowned investors across the Marketing, Data & Technology space
As VP Global Solutions Engineer you will be expected to represent the company as a leader, positioning yourself as a trusted advisor across all regions. There is the clear mandate to build and lead a team of successful solutions/presales talent to drive mutual success.
- Deliver actionable next steps to complex business problems, driving solutions through research, innovation and capabilities.
- Coach and empower your team(s) to generate demand through value-based selling and aligning clients’ needs to the company solution suite.
- Support the generation of a pipeline that sustains overachievement of ACV vales.
- Leading by example – bringing rigor and best practice to the decision-making process to devise solutions and drive stakeholder consensus.
- Continuously hire, coach and empower talent to progress their careers within the company solutions ecosystem.
- Previous experience of being a senior MarTech professional with extensive experience leading solutions/presales for DMP/CDP/CIP technology to enterprise brands.
- A network of relevant contacts is vital.
- You will be a seasoned engineer and will have a successful history solutioning and generating market opportunities across a wide variety of arenas.
- You will want to be part of an organisation that is in a stage of hypergrowth and excited by the opportunity of growing something from scratch under your leadership.
If you’re looking to work for an ambitious global business in their early stages of Global growth, in a role of this nature then please apply below and get in touch to discuss further
£120K - £150K + 30% OTE
Speak to Rob
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.