VP Sales (UK)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting MarTech vendors on the market right now, right at the inception of the Global expansion. They have huge ambition, innovation and product quality to right have been named a Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ in 2020, having just launched two flagship solutions.
They are a Customer Data Platform that enable Enterprises to better understand their customers and transform that into actionable data insights.
Recognising the need for constant progression in the age of digital transformation, they have innovated an ID resolution solution to better combat to post-cookie era of marketing.
With incredible support and investment from VCs and key industry players, they are primed and ready to explode across the UK market, with a best-in-class product.
As VP Sales for the UKI market you will be expected to represent the company as a leader, positioning yourself as a trusted advisor within the region. There is the clear mandate to build and lead a team of successful sales talent to drive mutual success.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Stock within the business
- Fast-paced, fun & collaborative culture
- Opportunity to work with driven entrepreneurs & global renowned investors across the Marketing, Data & Technology space
- Establish and direct the growth strategy and sales performance across the UK territory.
- Coach and empower your team(s) to generate demand through value-based selling and aligning clients’ needs to the company solution suite.
- Generate a pipeline that sustains overachievement of quota.
- Leading by example – involving oneself in closing business and acquiring logos to inspire and demonstrate best practice.
- Continuously hire, coach and empower talent to progress their careers within the company sales ecosystem.
- Be a senior MarTech professional with extensive experience selling DMP/CDP/CIP solutions to enterprise brands in your recent career. A network of relevant contacts is vital. You will be a seasoned IC, who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, and will have experience growing and lead a sales team.
- Want to be part of an organisation that is in a stage of hypergrowth and excited by the opportunity of growing something from scratch under your leadership.
If you’re looking to work for an ambitious global business in their early stages of UK growth, in a role of this nature then please apply below and get in touch to discuss further.